Monday, December 17, 2007

Madison & Santa

On Friday night, Maddie paid a visit to Santa. We thought she would be terrified but we should've known better. As I was walking her towards Santa, he said her name and won her over right there and then. Santa told Jon that he was going to keep Maddie because she is such a "Good Girl". She got a color book, crayons and a stocking filled with a jump rope and a few other toys. Visiting Santa was the highlight of our weekend since Madison enjoyed seeing him so much. Other than that, we went out to dinner Friday and Saturday and Madison got to have her all-time favorite: Pizzi (pizza).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison looks adorable with santa. I hope she asked him for lots of present because she is a very good girl and a little angel in our eyes.

Joe and Angela said...

That picture is perfection! That's the great thing about these blogs. Not only can we see all of you pictures, but the really great ones like this can be saved and printed out :)

Unknown said...

You look so adorable Madi.. Did you ask for alot of presents? I Can't wait to see you to give you your'e gift!

Anonymous said...

My Boogie is so cute. When she was telling me about visiting Santa at the mall, she sounded so excited. Then when I asked her if he gave her any good presents, she said, "NO...I NO LIKE THEM!!!" I just love her so much!!!