Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Jobs + Wedding = BUSY!!!!!

I have been at my new job for 2 weeks now and I really like it. For those of you who don't know, I work at the Avenal State Prison. It sounds scary but it's really not that bad. I was originally suppose to work in the medical clinic on facility grounds but I ended up on the other side of the gates. Jon has been at his job for a week and he is adjusting to it. We miss Madison like crazy but she is in good hands with her great-grandparents: Maga & Ampa Meyer. She has all her toys, movies, a bed and her own little room over there. She has a fun time with them. I'm not used to being without her but I'm adjusting. I'm glad I get home early enough to spend alot of time with her. I'm NEVER too busy or tired to play with Maddie. We don't see much of Jon because he works 12-hour shifts and doesn't get home until 11:00pm. His only day off is Sunday.
Well, our Wedding is approaching quickly. I'm so excited and more so because I finished my vows yesterday. I'm so excited that our families will be here to celebrate this special occasion with us. I'm so anxious to find out how Maddie will do as our flower girl. She surprises us everytime. See you all in a few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were getting married so soon. Congrats! I'm sure it will turn out beautiful. Good luck with your new jobs. I'm glad that you have Grandma and Grandpa Meyer there to watch Madison.