Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scooter

Madison got a scooter for her birthday from my sister, Victoria. At first, I thought she would be too young for it but she does a good job at riding it. She knew what to do with that scooter the second we put her on. It took her longer to learn to ride her tricycle. She doesn't give a fuss about her helmet but she doesn't care too much for her pads. I'm so proud of her and her accomplishments. It was not too long ago that we put her in a walker to learn to walk and now we find ourselves teaching her to ride a scooter. Our sweetheart is growing too fast. It makes me said but extremely happy at the same time. She is at such a fun age right now. She teaches me something new everyday. Every action, word, gesture,.... is PRICELESS! Her vocabulary is increasing which is awesome and I love the fact that I can carry a nice conversation with her. She says the funniest things. What can I say- she's a pretty sharp girl. Jon and I are blessed to have Madison in our lives and we absolutely adore her. Below are a couple of pictures of Maddie riding her scooter.








4 comments:

Maran said...

Cute pictures! Madison is such a big girl! Hannah still mentions her name every once in awhile out of the blue.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad u enjoy riding the scooter I got u 4 ur birthday. See sister I told u she was gonna ride it like a champ.

Anonymous said...

Maddie looks so cute with all her scooter gear on. Maybe u should put all that padding on her when she's going down the water slide, it might prevent another black eye. Tell her, Bunkie, Puka, and Chris can't wait to see her on Chris's B-day/Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

My brave Little Maddie you can your bike now your scooter next it will be roller blades. I can already see you on roller blades along with JoJo and your Nina Victoria. She actually is the one who taught JoJo. Be careful and don't forget your helmet and pads okay. Nana Loves you very much.