Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Got Em' Coach" and "Atta Boy" !

Well football fans, it's that time again. I can personally do without seeing footbal but my family cannot especially when the Raiders are playing. I'm sad to report that Jon has recruited our sweet little girl and she is now a Raider fan. It's really funny to see her watch the game. It's really cute to see Jon explain the game to Madison and she actually sits there and pays attention. When a player tackles another player, Maddie yells out "Got em' coach" or when a player is running with the ball ready to make a touchdown, she screams with excitement, "Atta Boy"! I love to see her watch the game. She is so hilarious and cracks me up. We'll have to post a video of her watching the game. She's such a cutie pie. Below are a couple of pictures of my Raider Nation Family.


Here's my cute little Raiderette.


Awww- how cute. Jon absolutely ADORES and LOVES out little girl. He is such an awesome daddy not to mention a wonderful husband. Maddie and I are very lucky to have Jon in our lives.


My 2 most favorite people with their game faces on.



I just love these guys. I hope everyone is well and you enjoyed the pictures.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little raiderette!! I love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

Maddie is such a cute Raiderette, but Jon your lucky shes not still my bunkie or she would be a 49er cheerleader!! HA HA Tia KK

Anonymous said...

No Raiderette can compare to you my Precious Madison you're too beautiful. Keep representing those Raiders no matter what just like Daddy. Both of you look great in your Raider gear. One day I'll be seeing you my Teresa in your matching outfit. Love and Miss you all very much.

Anonymous said...

Madison you look sooo beautiful in your raider outfit. You cheer your little heart out for your daddy team. GO RAIDERS & DON'T FORGET THE DODGERS BABY! Oh yeah were's your mommys outfit. luv tia kathy & tio ernie