Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


When our sweet little Valentine woke up in the morning, she had to follow the rose petals to her room to find her gift. She's at that fun age and had a good time finding her present.




A couple of things we got Madison were Tinkerbell walkie talkies, PJs, Madagascar 2, noise making farm animals and few other little things. She liked all her gifts and kept thanking Jon and I. For the record, we've watched Madagascar about 20 times-- Ahhhhhh!!!!
Thank you Grandma Ruthann for the cute Catepillar, a.k.a. "Cati" and candy.
.We had a nice Valentines Day. It was fun waking up early in the morning and making rose petal paths for both Jon and Madison. Maddie and I got Jon an IPOD and some candy. When we were at the checkout line purchasing the IPOD, Madison said she was going to ask Daddy to put Fergie music. I'm not sure why she likes her music because I don't really listen to her music. So the first thing Daddy did was download Fergie for his little princess. Jon bought me beautiful roses and is going to buy me a new BBQ grill so I'm real excited about that. We asked Maddie what/where she wanted to eat and she said pizza, shrimp, chicken and fries. So we ended up at Sizzler which was a good choice. I ate so much I couldn't move. We ended the night playing with Madison and watching a movie. I'm glad I was able to spend this day with the 2 special people I LOVE the MOST!!!! We also want to say Thank you to everyone who sent Maddie a Valentine.

* Auntie: Thanks for the stuffed dog and yummy candy.
* Papa Lujan: Thanks for the card and candy.
*Grammy Lujan: Thanks for the necklace and the Kitty beanie baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw look at one of my favorite Lil Valentine's she is so cute...She looks cute and getting bigger with every snap of the camera. I miss her so much. She looks like sge enjoyed all of her v-day presents & I can't wait 2 play walkie talkies with her. Miss you XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO's
LOVE YA MY BOOGIE!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you had a nice Valentines Day I like the rose peddals it was very pretty. I Love you Madison with all my heart and I miss you soooooo!!!!! Much Hope to see you soon Baby Girl