Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Lil' Hoopster

Team discussion before warm-up
Maddie going for the shot

Maddie and her side kick/ new friend, Caroline.


Good sportsmanship!
Maddie started playing basketball 3 weeks ago. It is so much fun to see her play and interact with other kids. Watching 3-5 year olds play sports is hilarious. None of the kids dribble or follow any rules and occasionally Madison will stop in the middle of the game to converse with her teammates and the other team. She has a fun time playing and she sure does get her exercise. We signed up for T-Ball today and I'm beyond excited because softball was my sport. I'm looking very forward to helping her learn softball fundamentals and just watching her have a good time. She has also learned to be a little aggressive on the court especially because of the team she played today. Overall, Maddie is doing great. We are having trouble with behavior issues but she is still a sweetheart. She is such an AWESOME big sister and a big helper. For some reason she'll help change a dirty diaper and clean Bree's bottom but will not throw it away. She is very compassionate towards her baby sissy and gets so excited when she makes her laugh hysterically. Madison gets a kick when she asks Brianna for kisses and the baby will just slobber all over her face. It's so funny! Above are a few pictures of my sweetheart in action. Enjoy!









1 comment:

NANA said...

Michaela your a great sports player Nana is so proud of you. I enjoyed our time together in Handford. I Love And Miss You very much Mija your forever in my thoughts. I will see you soon and I will take you and Papasito to the library