Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lake Tahoe

Back in August, the girls and I went to Tahoe for a family reunion. It's so beautiful and peaceful. Brianna woke up sick the very next day after we arrived so she and I stayed in the house most of the time. Maddie on the other hand, hung out with Auntie Angela, Uncle Jeffie, Sarah and all her cousins. They went miniature golfing, shopping and just had a good time. Above is the view we had from our deck.
Bree and Maddie hanging out on the deck. It rained that day but it was still beautiful.
We were able to hang out at the lake for the day. We got to ride on uncle Greg's boat and Maddie played in the water. Brianna and I stayed on dry land because she had a double ear infection. Although I was content with not going anywhere near the water, Brianna was not having it. She is such a little fish and it was torture for her not being able to get in.
Maddie and her buddy, Grandpa, paddling across the lake.
Bree and Uncle Jeff. She looks unhappy but she really did like playing with him. This was the day she woke up with fever.
Bree and her cousin/ my niece, Audrey. They are 5 days apart and they played very well together. One baby would babble and the other would sit there and make gestures and point. It was so funny and I wished I knew what they were saying. But they obviously did.

Overall, we had an awesome time and I hope to return there some day.

No comments: