Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Cuteness

Here are some pictures of my little sweethearts. I can't believe Madison will be 5 years old in July and starting kindergarten shortly after. Although she wanted to play basketball, I decided to give her a break. She was bummed but was happy to learn that I signed her up for t-ball and her season begins in March. I'm thinking about putting her and Brianna in gymnastics but we'll see. She's doing great in preschool and has learned so much. She tends to get bored every now and again because she's ahead of a lot of her classmates but her teacher manages to keep her busy. Madison still continues to be an awesome big sister but has her moments when she wants nothing to do with Brianna. Lately, she's been screaming at Brianna and calling her a stingy sister, mean baby, ...etc. She has a problem understanding that Brianna is still learning right from wrong and we have to teach her to do things like share. Then, when she tries to be her normal, loving, caring self again, Brianna wants nothing to do with her. So we're working on the way she talks to her little sister, her whining and tantrums! Madison acts so mature for her age so when she throws a tantrum and whines, I get so frustrated. But then I realize that she's acting like a typical kid. I love her classic lines like: 'Mom, I didn't ask for a sister who pulls my hair and hits me' or 'Are you sure we can't give her back?'. But on a good note, she enjoys making her little sister laugh, she likes to read books to her, and they have such a fun time playing tea party. I love to see them interact, hear their funny laughs and see their sweet smiles. Madison is such a funny and loving little girl. She's also a good helper especially if it pertains to Brianna or something around the house. But for some reason, cleaning her room and picking up after herself is a big problem.

Brianna is already 18 months. It's crazy how time flies. As I mentioned before, she is still dealing with her eczema but that doesn't stop her from being the sweetheart that she is. She's pretty laid back and such a good girl. She's sneaky and loves to climb on everything (no matter what the height is) but overall, she's quite calm. She talks so much, it's amazing. Definitely like her big sister. She's also a bit of a teaser. If you ask her for something, she'll say 'No' and run and when you're not expecting it, she'll flaunt it in your face and say: 'Ha-ha' and laughs hysterically. She loves to be around her "Mammie" ( a.k.a. Maddie) and is always giving her "Lovies" (hugs/kisses) except when she's getting yelled at by her. But she yells right back and calls her "bad girl". Both girls have been bickering at each other but yet, can't be without each other. Typical sisters. Brianna likes to sit in her lap or will go cuddle next to her. She's a real cuddle bug and I love it. According to Bree, everything is the color purple (I guess she got tired of saying pink) and when you ask her age, she's either 2,3,5,9,10 and holds up 1 finger. I don't think she's ever been her real age. LOL! She knows all her body parts and can name some as she goes along. Both she and Maddie love to sing and dance. She loves to wear jewelry and has a tantrum during bath time because I take off her bling. So I've decided that it's not that serious and I allow her to wear her bling during her bath. When she's done getting dressed up she says: 'Look, cute!' What a doll! Once you get to know her, she can just melt your heart. I better stop right here because this blog will never end. I enjoy talking about my girls and the new things they've learned or how they make me laugh or want to pull out my hair.

Overall, both Madison and Brianna are beautiful and loving little girls. They are so darn smart and I'm proud of all their accomplishments. I'm so lucky to be their Mom. I can't imagine life without these cuties.

ADORABLE!!!

Driving+ texting+ leg up= bad combo. Ha,ha,ha!!!
A typical day at the farm with those smelly pigs. I probably shouldn't let Maddie read this post. LOL!
Brianna's first pair of boots. They have cute little lady bugs on them.
This is one of my favorite pictures. She has a bad habit of riding per power quad while standing on her seat. As I was doing dishes, I can could see on the side of my eye that she was standing up. So when I turned to scold her, she immediately sat down and said: "what???'. If she only knew I was onto to her.
She enjoys playing with her Magna Doodle and it's great for car trips.
Maddie on her way to take Nana to the train station.



Silly Girls
Awww sister love. Brianna was sick and didn't want to smile but she still looked cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl's good to see some new pic's. Hope you are all doin well? You sure look like you always have your hands full. But that's part of bein a mommy. The pic's show you are doin a great job. Can't wait for more pic's. luv u alway's tia kathy

Nana said...

My Beautiful Girls you're growing so fast and you both are so smart. I Love the pics Love and Miss You all so very Much. Have a great T Ball session Madison. I'm sure Brianna cheers for her big sister. Looking forward to our next visit.