Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bath Time With Daddy!!

Here's a video of our little fish. This is especially for Auntie Maxine because she LOVES to hear Madison laugh hysterically and she recently asked us to post a video of her giggling. She loves to be in the water and it's so hard to get her out without having a fit. She spent the entire summer in the pool and learned to swim by herself before she was one. I was extremely terrified of her being in the water since I don't know how to swim but luckily we have alot of family members to take her in the water.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Madison Nana loves to hear you laugh. Auntie Maxine will enjoy this one. Enjoy all your baths you like being in the water. Don't get any more bruises I seen the one on your cheek. But you are a trooper and that's just one of the many things that comes with growing up. Smile w/me My Lil Sunshine Nana Papi loves you.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA My Boogie you laugh so crazy…I wonder where you get it from…lol…I luv it!!! You are such a little character…I miss your laughs and all of the crazy things you do…I luv that I can watch them on here cuz it makes me feel like I am there with you…thanks Sister and Sister and Whiteness for the updates…keep them coming…LUV YA GUYS!!!