Friday, January 4, 2008

Bringing In The New Year In The Valley

Here's Maddie with Auntie Angela-la & Aunt Leah (a.k.a Letta). She had so much fun playing with Auntie Angela. This was her second time seeing Angela and Uncle Joe and she warms up to them so well. She would not let Joe out of her sight. It was so nice to see those 3 spend time together and just have a blast!!!
Here's Maddie opening more presents with my family. She just opened a Disney Princess Snow White porcelain doll that I love because I collect them. Maybe Maddie might like collecting them like Mommy.

After a 3 hour car ride and running around, Maddie decides to take a banana break with my aunt Cindy.


Maddie LOVES Santa and would not leave him alone. My grandma has a 4 foot singing/dancing Santa that looks life-like and she would make him sing ALL day long. It was very cute though because she would hymn the Christmas carols and dance with him. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of her with the Santa.



We got to visit with Auntie Maxine and Maddie got more presents. We went to lunch, watched a movie, ran over to our all-time favorite store: Target and went to dinner. We had alot of fun!




Auntie got her this piggy bank that's wearing a princess crown. It's so cute and funny looking!





Here's me, Maddie, my sister Victoria and my little brother Joseph on New Year's Eve. We were on our way to my Nina's for a party. We didn't stay too long because it was really windy and Madison was having trouble with her asthma. She had so much fun in the jumper and playing with her cousin Lexi. Unfortunately, I didn't take too many pictures while I was in L.A. but my sister did so I'll post them when she sends them to me. We got home late New Years Day and both Jon and Maddie came back with a cold. I had a WONDERFUL time and I still get sad when I have to leave my family. Jon and I really don't see too much of our baby girl because she's so busy with everyone else. She LOVES to be with her Nina Vicki, Nana Pappi(my mom) and my 4 brothers: Junior(Ju-Ju), Michael(Caco), Matthew(Boy-Boy) and Jo-Jo(Joseph). She also enjoys being with all my aunts and cousins. My sister is coming to visit us in a few weeks and I'm extremely excited about that. We just want to say Thank you to my grandparents for letting us stay at their house.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was very happy we got to bring in the New Year together even though Madison and I got sick. Thanks again my Lil Princess for sharing your breathing treatments with Nana. Love and Miss you with all my heart.