Friday, January 4, 2008

Madison And Her New Toys

Here's Maddie playing with 1 of her many toys she got for Christmas. Maddie got so many great gifts and we are thankful to everyone who got her something. Maddie got enough clothes to cloth 3-4 kids, a pair of Vans and Jordans, a princess suitcase that was filled with flashcards, stickers, hair clips/scrunchies, and a toothbrush. Madison also got a ton of toys including her first Sleeping Beauty Barbie, ABC learning zoo, stuffed animals, Mega blocks, dolls, personalized Barbie phone, puzzles, books,..... the list will go on forever!!!! She also got money from Great-grandma/pa Arcos and Grandpa Calvin. Madison also got her own frame with a picture of Great-Grandma/pa Meyer for her room. She loves her new bath towel that she got from Aunt Letta and tries to wear her wall hanging that says "Princess" around her neck that was given to her by Auntie Maxine. She's such a character. Overall, she got soooo many wonderful gifts that there wasn't enough room in the car so we had to leave some behind. But my sister is going to bring them when she comes.
After her bath time, Maddie and decided to color. We haven't experienced her coloring on the walls but she does like to color on our sheets. In the background is a yellow blanket that her cousin Kelli Meyer made along with a handwritten storybook. It's really cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas and New Years Eve. Madison has the cutest clothes. She should be a little model in a clothing magazine.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Joe and Angela said...

Hey guys! I meant to tell you about a week ago, but I got your wedding invitation. I thought it was such a cute idea having Madison announce it! Oh, and congrats on the new jobs!! That's way exciting. I'm happy things are working out.

Anonymous said...

HEY MADDI THIS IS YOUR FAVORITE TIO!!!MATTY BOY BOY!!!WELL IM JUST STOPPING BY TO SAY HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE AND I LOVE YOU!!!AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Madison I see you like coloring like Mommy and Nana keep up the good work okay. Send Nana a picture of something you colored I would Love that. Always smile with me my Lil sunshine.