Monday, January 28, 2008

Here Comes Trouble!!!

Here's our sweet little angel trying to get all the dishes so that she can throw them everywhere. She use to push her table into the kitchen which would make a loud noise so we would know what she was up to. Now, she just carries it thinking we don't know what her intentions are. I have to admit she's quite clever. It's just so hard to get mad at such an adorable face!!!! Everytime we catch her in the act, she stops, poses, says cheese and goes about her business. She is so hilarious!!!!!
In this picture, she was ripping through the house like a tornado while Jon and I were getting ready to go the mall. She had just finished emptying her toys in the livingroom, so I stopped her for a quick picture before she headed to the kitchen. But Madison is very good at picking up her mess. She is such a good girl and she knows it.

Maddie loves to brush her teeth. Part of it is that she likes to eat her "Toopaste" a.k.a toothpaste. She likes to do it herself so I have to sing a song and make a funny face in order for her to let me help her.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michaela I see you like to do your chores around the house and enjoy being baby Taz that's my Baby Girl!!!! You look so cute brushing your teeth try not to eat all the toothpaste Uncle Jo Jo did the samething at your age. Be a good Girl when Daddy and Mommy are at work okay. I wish I was there to take care of you but I know Grandpa and Grandma do a great job. I'll see you soon to share a beautiful day when your Parents take their vows. Love Hugs and Kisses.