Monday, March 30, 2009

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Jon and Maddie did a little rock climbing and ended up on this wall where you can get a good view of the ocean.
Another one of my favorite pictures of my 2 favorite people. Jon and Madison took some beautiful pictures down by the beach. I couldn't go down too far because I was afraid of slipping but I was able to get close enough to take good pictures.
This was one of their awesome fish exhibits. Maddie kept covering her head while laughing because she thought the fish were going to get her pony tails.
Here's our family shot including by baby bump. It was nice how all the doors let outside to view the ocean.
Maddie loved this exhibit because she got to play with different kinds of starfish.
Thank you Grandma for taking us to the Aquarium. They were visiting the penguins but their favorite exhibit were the Sea Otters.
Here she is sitting in front of some fish tank that was in the Sting Ray exhibit.

3 comments:

tia kathy said...

thanks for the great pictures. it looks like you had a great time and monterey bay is so beautiful.love tia

Nana said...

I'm glad all of you had a nice time at the Aquarium. It wouldn't be you Madison if you didn't act up your a healthy Little Girl and a real blessing in our Lives. I like the pictures especially the ones near the ocean. I remember you telling me how much you liked seeing all the different fishes.I Love You all very much. Can't wait to see Baby Lujan #2 in this blog. Love Nana

Maran said...

I miss the beach! These are really cute pictures! So, does this mean that you are coming to my baby shower? That's awesome if you are! I can't wait to see you and your preggo belly;)