Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We hope you all had a very nice Easter. Our day was very nice and relaxing. My best-friend came to visit us for the weekend and we had such a great time. We've had quite a few visitors within the last month. My sister, brothers and mom paid me a surprise visit on my birthday a month ago and Auntie came to visit us a week ago. We had such a great time with everyone and of course, it's always hard to say good bye. This was the first Easter I spent without my family but our day turned out to be nice and quite. I thought Maddie would have a boring time hunting for eggs by herself but she didn't seem to mind. She had a very fun time hunting for all those eggs. We just want to say Thank you to everyone who got Maddie an Easter basket. We really appreciate everything. She got a new garden bag for all her new garden tools, books, bubbles, hair bows, money for her piggy bank, yo-yo, frisbees and of course, candy!!!!! Also, our new baby received 2 baskets filled with onsies, bibs, a blanket, shoes and socks. It was fun to see tiny clothes again.



Madison coloring Easter eggs. After a few, she lost interest and I ended up finishing the project.
On Saturday, we went to an Easter egg hunt at Maga and Grandpa's house. Maddie is a good egg hunter but once she discovered there was candy inside the eggs, it was all over.

After a long egg hunt, Maddie and Daddy took a breather.
On Sunday morning, Jon and I hid her basket so when she woke up, the hunt was on.
After her bath on Sunday night, we did one last egg hunt in the house.
These Sesame Street toy figurines came inside some large. She was so excited that Elmo was hiding inside her eggs. Finally, we got to sit down, put our feet up and just relax. We had such a great day and it was beyond fun watching Madison egg hunt and enjoy herself. Hope you all had a fun day.

2 comments:

Tia Kathy , tio Ernie said...

Happy Easter lujan family!

Nana said...

You did a wonderful job on those Easter eggs Mija believe me you were missed dearly. I'm happy you had nice Easter you will have a little sister to help you color and find all the eggs and I'm sure both of you will have lots of fun.