Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Go Sharks!!!

In case you didn't know, Madison started soccer a few weeks ago. She plays for the Sharks and is #6. She is such an awesome player and has come close to making several goals. I have so many "Proud Mommy" moments and I'm very proud of her. She hustles her little tail out there and plays hard. She really didn't pay much attention when she played basketball and maybe because she was only 3 1/2 and it was her first time playing a sport or she really didn't care for it. When it came time to play t-ball a few months after that, she had her moments. I have to say that the fundamentals came quite easy for her. She has a good throw, hits when being pitched to (I think she hit better off the pitch than she did the tee) and not to bad of a catcher. But some days she wanted to play and other days, she wanted to go home. She has always wanted to play soccer. Since she was about a year and half old when she would kick the ball around and use my laundry baskets as goals. We missed sign ups last year because we had a new baby and our lives were very busy. I'm just glad she was able to play this season. She has a buddy named Luke and when they team up, it's hard for the other players to have any contact with the ball or make goals. They're a good team. And like any sport with a bunch of 4 years olds, it's really funny to watch. I'll try to put a video clip of her in action in my next post. Below are a few pictures of her looking flippin' cute in her uniform and I love to add cute bows and ribbons as the finishing touch.






Bree and Uncle Michael (my brother) at Maddie's 1st soccer game. I'm glad my family was able to see her play.

No comments: