Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rockin' Out

Brianna is quite the dancer nowadays. She dances while eating in her highchair, in the bath tub, in her sleep- you name it. She dances to anything such as commercials and even my horrible singing. But for some reason, she goes hysterical when she hears Selena Gomez and any song from the Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam CD. She absolutely ADORABLE! She does funny hand gestures and moves her fingers like she's snapping them and then she moves her body down to the ground and makes her way back up again. Not to mention, she shakes her bottom like no other. On the other hand, Madison likes to dance but is more of a singer. Last month, the Camp Rock CD came out and she had asked me to buy it. I was kind of sad because I realized that my little girl is getting older and is already asking me for music CDs. It was really cute at the same time. So it was a done deal and can you guess what Grandma and I had to hear all the way to and from Lake Tahoe. :0) Madison's new celebrity interests are Demi Lovato, Selena GOmez and of course, the Jonas Brothers. She still likes Hannah Montana but she's not super crazy about her like she was last year. I tried to get a good clip of the girls doing their thing but of course when the camera comes out, Brianna tends to do otherwise. I kind of got her dancing until she walked away. Sorry about my messy living room. Enjoy.



No comments: