Monday, August 17, 2009

Rash!!!

Rash has been Brianna's enemy for the last week. She is very irritated by it and I'm irritated just looking at it. It drives me crazy to see her pretty little face smothered with this awful rash. Below is a picture that was taken today and we were headed out the door to the M.D.s office. I was told that the rash is normal and occurs in infants. The doctor also said that it should be gone by this weekend, which I doubt. Madison was 6 weeks old when she had the exact same looking rash and her pediatrician said it was due to asthma, allergies and prescribed her an ointment. So I'm going to look more into this 'normal' rash because it looks terrible. But she now weighs 10 lbs. 6 oz. and has only grown 3/4 inches.

This is what Bree looked like 4 days ago. Everyday, she gets more rash on her face. Above is her 'life is tough' expression. :0)
I told my sister, Victoria, that I would post a picture of Brianna's bedding. She loves to sleep in her crib. At first, we were utilizing her pack-n-play/ bassinet, which she liked to sleep in. One night, Jon decided to put her on her crib mattress and she slept for a long time. So she now cries when we put her in her pack-n-play.
Here's my little princess taking a picture of herself. She did a really good job.
This past weekend, my brother in-law, Jeff, and his girlfriend Whitney came to visit and slept over at our house. It was really nice to see them and I'm glad they got to meet Brianna. Maddie had a good time playing and being silly with Uncle Jeff. Below, Bree is sound a sleep in Jeff's arms. He is definitely hired for baby duty.

1 comment:

~Maddie's & Bri Bri's Nina~ said...

Aw My Lil Bella B looks so unhappy because of that rash. I think you should get a second opinion. But rash and all she is still so beautiful. I miss her & my boogie so much!!! I totally love her "Life so unfair" picture. Thanks for posting the pic of her bedding, her bed is so cute...nice choice brother!!! Of course I can't go without comment My Boogie she such an intelligent Lil Girl. I've got to say I'm one of the luckiest aunts/godmother to have these two Lil Angels in my life. I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!